Service Specification v1.2.1
Diff. with v0.1 – change api methods description
Diff. with v0.2 – clarification on the functioning of various methods
Diff. with v0.3 – addition and definition of methods 3.9 – 3.13
Diff. with v0.4 – done methods 3.1-3.8, add question to 3.4
Diff. with v0.5 – done methods 3.9-3.10
Diff. with v0.6 – done methods 3.11-3.13 . add suggestion to method 3.11
Diff. with v0.9 – updated description of 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Diff. with v1.0 – added method 3.14
Diff. with v1.01 – method 3.11 update
Diff. with v1.11 – added method 3.16
The rebuildingsociety.com API can easily integrate with client-side web and mobile applications and be used to query and (for existing users) invest in loans and microloans.
- The Service is a collection of methods that accepts HTTPS requests and responds over HTTPS.
- The Service uses secure cookie access authentication
- All parameters and values accepts any mix of lower or upper case characters.
- The Service accepts API Name's in lower and uppercase.
- The Service returns responses in JSON format.
- If no data is found for the customer’s request then only the header metadata is returned.
See examples of what people have achieved with our API:
http://www.investup.co - Market Comparison & 3rd party account management. Our users can use InvestUp to manage multiple accounts including rebuildingsociety.com and many others.
If you are a rebuildingsociety.com user, looking for your API key to use with a third party application, you can find it here.
You can get bindings from our github repository https://github.com/rebuildingsociety
We offer bindings for the following languages:
- c# (coming soon)
See what we're developing, get support and request new features on our project collaboration portal: https://projects.web-translations.co.uk/projects/249
Updated 8 months ago